Playing craps online is often faster than playing in a land casino (which is still surprisingly fast for beginners). When playing online or in a land casino you should already know how you want to bet before game play starts to avoid making errors under the pressure of the fast pace.
- You will not always win. Instead of focusing on your losses, plan for your next big win. Always retain a forward-facing outlook and reap the rewards.
- Experiment with a craps system. They cut the house edge and at the same time can make the game much more fun. Read about some systems here.
- If one player is doing consistently well, they may know more than the rest of the people at the table (Including you!). You may be more successful if you copy their betting style in that game.
- If you're dealer or another player makes a mistake that affects you, make a point of immediately complaining to the boxman or the pit boss. If that alone is not enough to confirm your complaint you should feel free to ask them to go to the video tape. It is there to protect the casino as well as you.
- Don't fall into the trap of 'Gamblers Fallacies'. Each roll of the dice has the same odds as any other roll. Although it's only human to look at a row of wins and think a table is 'hot', or that a seven is inevitable, you must make sure that you can retain a logical view of each roll if you want long term craps success.
- Before stepping into a high limit table online, or even a land casino for the first time, new players can benefit by playing low limit (or even free) online games where the pressures of etiquette, casino distractions, and the opinions of other players are minimized if not completely void.
- Don't get lured into consistently playing sucker bets like proposition bets that offer high payouts. When in doubt, try picking a betting style with a low house advantage (house edge).
- If you've managed to cash out before winning $10,000 you can avoid the hassle of filling out tax forms in the casino.
- You can always take down free odds, or place bets at will. Don't forget about your bets while you are up. Make sure to ask the dealer to take them down and quit while you are still ahead!
- In craps (as with most things in life) make sure you set goals for your self and stick to those goals. It is all too easy to get caught up in the moment and forget what you are really playing for.
- When you are ready to start playing craps online, don't just sign up for the first casino you see. Instead, learn from our mistakes and bennefit from our experience. After reviewing some of the most popular online casinos for craps players, we've chosen Cherry Red Casino as the best option. Learn more and receive an exclusive $777 sign up bonus by visiting their website: CherryRedCasino.com.
This is by no means a complete list of craps tips. For a few more check out this page of craps tips.